FOOD SUPPLIES: Keep enough non-perishable foods for at least two weeks. Keep them in a box and leave them alone.
- Enough drinking water which equates to one gallon per person per day.
- Shelf-stable milk or Juice Boxes
- Beverages such as instant coffee or tea
- Canned vegtables and fruits
- Dried fruits
- Prepared foods (canned soups, beef, spaghetti, tuna, chicken, ham, packaged pudding)
- Snacks (crackers, cookies, hard candy, unsalted nuts)
- Snack spreads (Peanut butter, cheese spreads, jelly)
- Sugar, salt, pepper
- Dry and canned pet food if you have pets