Tuesday, November 14, 2017 / by Carl Gentile
7 Reasons to List Your Home This Holiday Season
Every year at this time, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their homes on the market for the first time, while others who already have their homes on the market decide to take them off until after the holidays.
Here are seven great reasons not to wait:
- Relocation buyers are out there. Many companies are still hiring throughout the holidays and need their employees in their new positions as soon as possible.
- Purchasers who are looking for homes during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy now.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- There is less competition for you as a seller right now. Let’s take a look at listing inventory as compared to the same time last year:
- The desire to own a home doesn’t stop when the holidays come. Buyers who were unable to find their dream home during the busy spring and summer months are still searching!
- The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will continue to surge reaching new heights in 2018, which will lessen the demand for your house.
Waiting until after the holidays to sell your home probably doesn’t make sense. Make sure to ask us about our Man of the Year listing campaign and come help a great cause as Carl Gentile was nominated as candidate for Man of the Year by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! Start your home selling process here by finding what your home is worth in today's market.
Who is Carl Gentile?
Carl Gentile is the President and Luxury Specialist of Gentile & Associates at eXp Realty, LLC. Carl Gentile is a top producing real estate agent servicing Jupiter, Tequesta, Palm Beach Gardens and the Treasure Coast. Carl Gentile is actively involved in the community and is a nominee for Man of the Year 2018 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. You can email Carl directly at email@example.com